- Should have experience in sheet metal industries as a Manager.
- Sound knowledge of sheet metal CNC machines, Welding and handling fabrication department.
- Good knowledge and experience of Daily reporting, ERP and manpower management.
- Manage and evaluate machine resources to ensure productivity and minimal downtime
- Oversee workforce in the manufacturing department
- Strive to reduce expenses and increase productivity across all product lines
- Ensure all employees follow industry standard health and safety guidelines
- Set ambitious production goals and communicate them to key personnel
- Provide motivation, support and guidance to all employees
- Communicate any problems or obstacles to senior management
- Establish workflow policies that enhance speed and efficiency without compromising product safety or integrity
- Create schedules for employees to ensure optimum staffing levels
Skills and knowledge
He Should have Exp in Elevators Installation, handling team, Sub-contractors & done projects in high rise building.
Call us on mention numbers OR Mail Us with the Subject Line "Production Manager"
PLEASE DON'T CHANGE THE MAIL SUBJECT LINE WHILE FORWARDING YOUR RESUME.
Also, kindly forward this mail to someone who might be interested in the same & references are also welcome.
NOTE: IF NOT MATCHING TO YOUR CURRENT PROFILE THEN KINDLY DO NOT REPLY & PLEASE IGNORE THE MAIL, AS IT IS A BULK MAILER.