- Design and oversee the production of computer hardware equipment.
- Test and re-test parts to ensure they work properly.
- Identify and isolate defects.
- Design and develop the software systems that control computers.
- Design and test circuits and other electronic components.
- Test work and refine processes.
- Integrate components into the final design.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the design and change if necessary.
- Estimate cost, reliability, and safety factors.
- Use computers extensively to produce and analyze designs.
- Generate specifications for parts.
- Control the efficiency of processes.
- Supervise technicians and other engineers during development phase.
- Build, test and modify product prototypes.
- Analyze information and recommend appropriate hardware to users.
- Design support peripherals, including central processing units (CPUs), support logic, microprocessors, custom integrated circuits, and printers and disk drives.
- Establishes networking environment by designing system configuration
- Directing system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
- Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance
- Troubleshooting network problems and outages
- Scheduling upgrades
- Collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
- Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies
- Defining and monitoring access.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks
- Participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Reporting network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information; managing projects.
- Specify power supply requirements and configuration.
- Retrieve data for analysis of system capabilities.
Friday, November 13, 2015
One of the Leading Hospital in Dubai is looking for IT Hardware Engineer / Network Administrator (Only Female can apply)
We would like to take this opportunity to introduce ourselves, Whiteice Network as an Emerging Recruitment Consultancy based in Ahmedabad.
We have a position matching your profile. Requirement is as follows.
IT Hardware Engineer / Network Administrator Requirements
Candidate is responsible for designing, developing, and testing computer hardware, including computer systems, circuit boards, computer chips, keyboards, routers, and printers. He has to supervise the manufacturing, production, and installation of the parts.
Tracking Budget Expenses, Project Management, Problem Solving, LAN Knowledge, Proxy Servers, Networking Knowledge, Network Design and Implementation, Network Troubleshooting, Network Hardware Configuration, Network Performance Tuning, People Management
Any Graduate with 2 to 4 Years of IT Hardware or Networking Experienced female candidate can apply.
Dubai and Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Two Years (Renewable)
3500/- AED per Month + Food + Accommodation + Transport
HOW TO APPLY
Call us on mention numbers OR Mail Us with the Subject Line “IT Hardware Engineer / Network Administrator”
810, Pratiksha Complex, Near Mahalaxmi Cross Road,
Paldi, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380010 INDIA
firstname.lastname@example.org | whiteicenetwork.blogspot.in
9510 356 364 | 958 6030 692 | 958 6030 783
966 251 2531 | 812 891 8945 | 94 2624 2682
PLEASE DON'T CHANGE THE MAIL SUBJECT LINE WHILE FORWARDING YOUR RESUME.
Also, kindly forward this mail to someone who might be interested in the same & references are also welcome.
NOTE: IF NOT MATCHING TO YOUR CURRENT PROFILE THEN KINDLY DO NOT REPLY & PLEASE IGNORE THE MAIL, AS IT IS A BULK MAILER.