We have a position matching your profile. Requirement is as follows.
- Coordinate the initial contact and communications with prospects or franchisees to ensure a timely, consistent & professional approach & response.
- Qualify prospects to make certain they meet after financial & territory requirements & work closely thru training & align new franchise to adapt to EFL before driving with Sales team.
- Identify the prospect and ensure complete presentation to prospect only after scrutinizing the prospect
- Provide timely initial response to prospective Franchisees leads by one on one, phone, email, letters/regular mailings.
- Build rapport and develop positive relationships with prospective franchisees.
- Review confidential financial prospect information and compare to predetermined guidelines to determine if qualifications have been met.
- Manage and accurately maintain prospect information in contact management
- Send out business information packets to qualified prospects.
- Ensure joining formalities by franchise who is shortlisted.
- Selected Franchisee to be trained on company, market opportunities, products, process, & practices of company
- Handhold new franchisee on field thru training.
- Monitor the progress of new franchisee for 1st one year after handing over to sales team to re address any queries & ensure resolution thru sales team.
- Accurately and consistently report lead generation metrics as required.
- Assist with coordination of franchise prospect visits.
- Proactive, structured and excellent organizational skills
- Preferable with at least 10+ years of work experience
- Fluency in Local , English and Hindi communication
- Good communications skills
- Minimum of 10+ years’ experience in Franchisee development or sales/business development
- Meet deadlines
- Good team work
- Good working knowledge of IT, Excel and Word
- Awareness of Marketing, financial, commercial, planning and control activities
- Work independently Strong communication skills with a customer focus; ability to communicate ideas effectively using both oral and written means ·
- Ability to influence without direct control over outcomes; ability to be persistent, positive, upbeat and professional in the face of adverse or difficult situations ·
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office and capable of adapting learning to incorporate new technology; experience with ACT (or other CRM software) highly preferred ·
- Demonstrated ability to perform research via the internet and analyze and report on results ·
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal direction as a resourceful, independent problem solver ·
- Well organized with a strong attention to detail and accuracy ·
- Able to meet deadlines ·
- Strongly motivated with sense of urgency ·
- Ability to accurately perform alpha-numeric data entry ·
- Strong relationship building skills with ability to work cross functionally with other individuals and departments · Ability to work some occasional evenings as needed
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in similar industry or business development of franchise
- Pleasant speaking voice and polished, professional manner over the phone and in person.
Any Graduate / MBA in Marketing or relevant qualification
HOW TO APPLY:
Call us on mention numbers OR Mail Us with the Subject Line " Franchise Development Officer "
9510 356 364 | 958 6030 692 | 966 251 2531
PLEASE DON'T CHANGE THE MAIL SUBJECT LINE WHILE FORWARDING YOUR RESUME.
Also, kindly forward this mail to someone who might be interested in the same & references are also welcome.
NOTE: IF NOT MATCHING TO YOUR CURRENT PROFILE THEN KINDLY DO NOT REPLY & PLEASE IGNORE THE MAIL, AS IT IS A BULK MAILER.